How to unlock iPhone on iOS 6.0.1? Well, last week, Apple released iOS 6.0.1 to fix many bugs present in the previous iOS 6.0. This new update doesn’t bring anything new except fixing different bugs. Most of the users have already updated to iOS 6.0.1 while some are doing because Redsn0w can Jailbreak iPhone 3GS and 4. However, if your iPhone is unlocked via Ultrasn0w, you can update to custom iOS 6.0.1 so that you will be able to unlock it on iOS 6.0.1.
One thing should be kept in mind, this is not the official Ultrasn0w but the ultrasn0w fixer is like previous versions of Ultrasn0w, this ultrasn0w fixers doesn’t include the support for any new basebands, and however, it can unlock iPhone 3GS and 4 on the previous basebands such as:
How to unlock iPhone 4 / 3GS on iOS 6.0.1 using ultrasnow:
- You must have jailbroken iPhone (if you didn't jailbreak your iPhone yet, you can follow this tutorial)
- Go to Home screen on your iPhone and Open up Cydia
- Tap on “Manage > Sources”
- Tap on “Edit” and write the following repository
- Tap “Add” Source.
- Search for Ultrasn0w and install it on your iPhone.
- After installing Ultrasn0w, Search for “Ultrasn0w Fixer for iOS 6.0.1” and install it
- After installation, restart your iPhone and that’s it! You will have unlocked iPhone 3GS or 4 running iOS 6.0.1
For iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS on higher basebands:
If you have iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS and can't be unlocked using ultrasn0w or Gevey SIM, you can make IMEI factory unlock for your iPhone, as it will turn your iPhone to factory unlocked iPhone, you can head over our article posted here for more dtails