Everybody who has ever had the experience of using Facebook on Android or iOS knows that the app is pretty slow and lacks very important and useful features. Facebook, despite being the world’s most used social network, still hasn't been able to deliver a decent app.
Just recently, it revamped the iOS app and built it from ground and since then those guys at Facebook have been working hard to improve their smartphone app. The latest Facebook for iOS updates brings sharing features as well as Emoji and also allows us to tag friends in comments.
Facebook app is available for free in iTunes. If you are one of those living-under-the-rock people and you haven’t still got it then better get it before it’s too late.
- Now you can share the best stories from your news feed with just one tap.
- New Share link to re-post stories from your news feed
- Tag your friends in any post, comment or photo
- Smileys, hearts and other emoji in messages
- To sort your feed, tap the button next to News Feed in the left sidebar