An iPhone is perhaps one of the most expensive smartphones, and an out of the box “Factory Unlocked” one is a techies dream. A factory unlocked iPhone is a lot more expensive than the carrier locked one, as it can be used on almost any carrier around the globe. Even updating does not affect the unlocked capability of it.
What are the advantages of IMEI factory official Unlock:
- The iPhone will be unlocked permanently, and it won’t be needed to unlock it again and again after each update.
- The iPhone can be used with any service provider in the world.
- Unlocked iPhone also saves money as there are on roaming charges when the iPhone has to be used abroad.
- You can easily switch between different carriers.
- There is no risk of any sort of damage to the phone.
- The process of factory unlocking is also very simple, plug in your iPhone with iTunes and it will be unlocked. No need to follow complex Jailbreak guides.
- Lastly, this method also works with any iPhone on any iOS and you also don’t need to worry about the Basebands and the stuff.
Software Unlocking: Jailbreaking and software unlocking is perhaps the best and the easiest way. Back in 2007, just after the release of the first iPhone, a group of hackers devised a method to unlock an iPhone. These days, unlocking with ultrasn0w is not that difficult and can be done by just downloading the Jailbreak software (Redsnow, Sn0wbreeze, etc), connecting your iPhone to the computer and following a simple guide. However, ultrasn0w only depends upon certain firmware and basebands.
Hardware Unlock: Hardware Unlock are Gevey SIM, R-SIM, X-SIM etc. These are actually hardware 'hacks' which tricks the iPhone to make a call with a different route. But with a hardware unlock, your iPhone can never be updated. It also depends upon basebands and will even cost you around $50.
So we highly recommend iPhone IMEI factory unlock for your iPhone, but you have to check if it's available for your iPhone or not (you must know the carrier which your iPhone is locked to) from this list.