Byat Friday, May 25, 2012
For all those users who can’t get Absinthe Jailbreak Tool working on Mac OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion, we have great news, using a simple trick; you can get it working on your Mac. One of the main reasons behind this issue may be that Mac OSX Mountain Lion is in Beta stage. The Error is that when you click on Absinthe icon, nothing will happen.
This issue might be resolve in the next release of Absinthe but for now, we have a simple trick to fix this problem. Follow simple steps to do so:
- Download Absinthe 2.0 for Mac [Download Link]
- After Downloading, open it and Right Click on “Absinthe icon”
and select “Show Package Contents”
- Now, Navigate to Contents/MacOS
- Right Click on “Absinthe 10.6” and select “Open with”
- Open it with “Terminal”, wait for a second and it will open Interface of Absinthe Jailbreak Tool.
- Proceed with Jailbreaking iOS 5.1.1 Using Absinthe Jailbreak Tool [Follow Step by step Guide here].
That’s it! In this way, you can get Absinthe working on Mac OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion. Did this method work for you? Let us know in the comments section below.
If you found this post useful, dont forget to click the +1 button =>