iBooks configuration error is mostly encountered after an iOS device such as iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is jailbroken. This is due to the safety measures Apple implements in it's file system. In this tutorial you will learn how to fix iOS 5.1 iBooks configuration error for good.
How To Fix iOS 5.1 iBooks Configuration Error:
1. Remove iBooks app from your device
2. Launch App Store and download iBooks app once again
3.Fire up iFile. It's a jailbreak app that can be acquired from Cydia. In iFile, navigate to this path: /var/mobile/applications/iBooks
4. On iBooks.app, hold your finger until a short menu pops up and tap on select
5. Now tap on Edit followed by copy link from the icon in the bottom right hand corner
6. After that, go back to root, denoted by the symbol "/" and tap on applications
7. Tap and hold your finger until the option to paste comes up. Tap on paste
8. Now open the freshly pasted iBooks.app folder and tap on info.plist
9. Tap on property list viewer followed by CFBundleIdentifier
10. Replace com.apple.iBooks with com.apple.iBooksFix
11. Close iFile and respring your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
12. Delete the iBooks icon with rounded rectangles and respring your device once again
That's all you need to do in order to fix iOS 5.1 iBooks configuration error. If you still face any problems, just leave a comment down below and we'll help you out.