Sometimes while Jailbreaking your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad you may experienced different errors which may lead you to a failed Jailbreak and hence leaving your iDevice unusable. If you new to iOS and afraid of Jailbreaking your iDevice, then don’t worry, errors while Jailbreaking is very common and you can easily fix them without any problem. Before Jailbreaking remember that:
- Jailbreak doesn't have any interaction with your hardware so it will not cause any problem to your hardware.
- Any error during jailbreak can easily be fixed, all you need to have some patience and little time.
- Stuck at Apple Logo, Pineapple Logo, connect to iTunes or Black Screen
- iTunes Errors such as Error 21, 2005, 3194
Now, the next thing is how to get through these errors? Getting rid of these errors is pretty simple; all you need to do is to restore your iDevice which will erase all data on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. For restoring iPhone, 1st you will need to put your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad in DFU Mode. Follow these steps to fix this problem using DFU mode:
- Hold Down the “Home and Power Button” for 10 seconds
- Leave the Power button while keep pressing the “Home button” for another 10 seconds.
That’s it! In this way you can easily fix this problem without any difficulties. If you experience any problem, don’t forget to leave a comment below.