Earlier this month, Apple seeded iOS 5.1 for public, soon after the release of iOS 5.1 a tethered jailbreak was released for all Non-A5 devices (iPhone 3GS, 4, iPod Touch 3G, 4G and iPad). For all those who don’t have an idea about tethered jailbreak, every time your iPhone’s battery drains out or you reboot your iPhone, You will need to connect it with PC otherwise after restarting, you will stuck at Apple logo, if you’re stuck at Apple logo, you can follow the instructions below to fix this problem.
Stuck at Apple Logo After iOS 5.1 Jailbreak - Fix using Redsn0w:
- Download the latest version of redsn0w for iOS 5.1 which is Redsn0w 0.9.10b6 [Windows / Mac]
- Open Redsn0w and connect your iDevice with PC
- From the main screen, select “Extras” and select “Just Boot”
- Put your iPhone in DFU mode by following the on screen instructions:
That’s it! After the successful process, your iPhone will reboot and will bypass that Apple Logo.
Fix Using Semitether:
You can restart your iPhone, only if you are near your computer, But what if you are away from your PC and somehow restarted your iDevice? Well, this problem can be come over by a package from Cydia, this is called, Semitethered. This doesn’t restart your iPhone properly however, basic functions will work perfectly. You can follow these simple steps to fix using Semitethered:
- After Jailbreaking, Open Cydia from Homescreen
- Tap on “Manage”, select the “sources”
- Now, you will add a new Cydia repo, to do this, Tap on Edit and Click on Add button to add the following source:
Stuck at Apple Logo After iOS 5.1 Jailbreak - Fix Using Semitether:
- Click on it and install it on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.