How to Update Jailbreak Apps / Cydia Apps on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad? Well, if you have one of these iDevices then you can use the best store to mod your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Yes, Cydia store, it lets you to download tons of themes, tweaks and apps just like the App store. Do you know how to update Cydia apps (Jailbreak apps)?
Well, this tutorial is focused on updating Tweaks, Apps or themes. Updating the apps works similar to the App Store apps. You must be thinking that when would you know that an update is available for a jailbreak App? Well, a red badge will appear on Cydia App and the number on badge indicates the number of updates. Follow these steps to remove that badge or update your Apps.
How to Update Jailbreak Apps / Cydia Apps :
- Go to Homescreen and Tap on Cydia.
- Click on Changes to View the updates.
- All your updates will be available under “Available Updates”.
- You can click on “Update” button on the top right corner to update your Apps. But before doing so, please make sure that you have already about the details of updating app.
- After updating, restart your springboard.
How to Update Jailbreak Apps / Cydia Apps [Video]:
If you have any problem regarding updating your Cydia Apps, don’t forget to leave a comment below.