Unlock iPhone 4S on 5.0.1 / 5.0 with Gevey SIM to be released within next few days. New version of Gevey SIM called Gevey SIM ultra S to unlock iPhone 4S on 1.0.14, 1.0.13 and 1.0.11 basebands running iOS 5.0.1 / 5.0 will see the light this March by AppleNBerry. Let's check out its features and video after the jump.
Unlock iPhone 4S using Gevey SIM Ultra S on iOS 5.0.1 / 5.0:It seems that AppleNBerry has improved this Gevey Ultra S than previous Gevey SIM that has been used to unlock iPhone 4 last year. Gevey ultra S iPhone 4S unlock doesn't need jailbreak nor dialing emergency number 112. Due to iPhone 4S battery problems they able to decrease the power consumption of the new Gevey Ultra S.
Gevey SIM Ultra S iPhone 4 Unlock - Supported Basebands / iOS:
- 1.0.14 iOS 5.0.1 (Build 9A406)
- 1.0.13 iOS 5.0.1 (Build 9A405)
- 1.0.11 iOS 5.0 (Build 9A334)
- No Need to Dial International Emergency Number 112
- Untethered Unlock with no Jailbreak Required
- Compatible with all GSM iPhone 4S SIM Cards
- Complete Unlock with all 2G and 3G data services
- No SIM Card Cutting or Physical Modifications
- Works on iOS 5.0, 5.0.1
- Works on Baseband 1.0.11, 1.013, 1.0.14
- Guaranteed Better Reception than Previous
- Decreased Power Consumption
Unlock iPhone 4S with Gevey Ultra S on 5.0.1 / 5.0 - 1.0.14 / 1.0.13 / 1.0.11 Baseband [video]
Release Date on Unlock iPhone 4S with Gevey SIM Ultra S on 1.0.14 / 1.0.13 / 1.0.11 Baseband 5.0.1 / 5.0 :Gevey Ultra S to unlock iPhone 4S on 5.0.1 / 5.0 will be available for pre orders between the 3rd and 7th March. Gevey Ultra S will be sold for $54.99.
Our recommendation: Don't buy Gevey Ultra S until the unlock has been proven to work for the masses and to confirm that it's free of bugs, stay tuned.
Update: Now you can make iPhone official factory unlock, you can check the details from here