Have you ever purchased a useless application from iTunes or an application which is described wrongly? Well, there is a way in iTunes by which you can get refund for a useless application. Sometimes, a bad application hit Appstore whose description is utterly opposite to its work. For example: Some months ago, a developer released an App in Appstore by the name of “Jailbreak”. This app was described as to jailbreak iPhone but the working was nothing like that. However, if you ever entangled in such a case you can follow the following steps to get refund.
How to get Refund from App Store:
- The very first step is to launch iTunes on your PC.
- Enter your Login and Password to login to iTunes.
- Click on the Arrow on Top right corner near your Email Address
- Select “Account”
- Scroll down the page and select “See All” Which is in front of “Purchase History”
- Here are the details of all of your Purchases, Select “Report Problem”
- Now, Navigate to the App for which you want to report and select “Report a problem” next to it
- Select the reason from the given options and explain all the details about the problem.
- Finally, Hit on “Submit” to submit the details regarding application.
That’s it! You have successfully reported for refunding of an App. But it doesn’t mean that you get your money back at the same time. According to Apple, it may take a day to contact you. However, it usually takes few weeks to refund.
One thing you should know, please report for only those apps which are false or explained wrongly. Because Apple will expect the developer to pay for that app and in this way, a developer will lose 0.30 of a dollar on each refund.