How to Download Mp3 Files to iPhone Without iTunes? Downloading MP3 files on iPhone is a hectic job, because iOS is not an open source OS. You can download a file, listen it but can’t add it in iPod app on your iPhone. The developers behind jailbreak tweaks have sort out this problem. You can transfer your music into iPod App without connecting your iPhone with iTunes. However, for this you will need some basic things:
Requirement to Download Mp3 Files to iPhone Without iTunes:
- A Jailbroken iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- Safari Download Manager from Cydia
- iFile from Cydia
How to Download Mp3 Files to iPhone, iPod Touch Without iTunes [Tutorial]:
- First of all, jailbreak your iDevice (here or here) and then install Safari Download Manager and iFile from Cydia.
- After installation of Software’s, open up safari and download the Mp3 file on your iPhone.
- After downloading, Safari download manager will give you three options, Open this File in iFile.
- In iFile, Click on the Blue arrow next to the Mp3 file
- It will show you the attributes of that Mp3 File.
- Scroll down and select “Add to iPod Library”, it will add your Mp3 file to iPod/Music app on your iDevice.