How To Sync iPhone Calendar With iPad ? Well, you manage what content is added to and removed from your iPhone by syncing it. It is a very important thing on which people with smartphones rely on as it helps them manage their data easily and conveniently.
Now if you have an iPhone and an iPad and you have a busy schedule noted down in your iPhone’s calendar you will ultimately need to know how to sync you iPhone calendar in order to save time and effort.
There are a number of ways in which you can do this for example using the iTunes software, Using iCal, using the MobileMe which is somewhat not so much feasible as a MobileMe account costs around $100 a year and last but not least you can easily sync your iPhone calendar with an iPad using the wireless syncing method.
Here are the step by step guides on how to sync iPhone calendar using the above mentioned ways:
How To Sync iPhone Calendar With iPad Using iTunes:
This is simplest and easiest way to do this and if you are newbie this is going to be the best way to sync the calendar for you. This method works both for Windows plus Mac. Just follow the following steps:
- Connect your iPhone to the PC and launch iTunes if it doesn’t automatically opens up
- Select your iPhone under the devices
- Click on the Info Tab and choose Calenders section
- Select Sync Calendars With Outlook
- You can now either sync all the calendars or select particular calendars to sync yourself
How To Sync iPhone Calendar With iPad Using iCal:
This method of syncing works only on Macs which have the iCal app.
- Follow the same procedure as mentioned above until you get to the info tab
- On the info tab another option can be seen which is “Sync iCal Calendars”
- Again you choose all the calendars or select calendars you want to sync
- Click on the sync button to sync the calendars again if you want to
How To Sync iPhone Calendar With iPad Wirelessly:
iCloud is wireless cloud service which stores your music, photos, apps, calendars, documents, and more. And wirelessly pushes them to all your devices. With this service you can easily sync your calendar by following the below mentioned easy steps:
- On you device go to Settings and then calendars
- Under this section choose the option “Sync One Month Back”
- Tap on the option “Fetch New Data” and select the “hourly” option.
How To Sync iPhone Calendar With iPad using MobileMe:
In comparison with the above mentioned ways to sync your iPhone calendar this method is costly as you know that a MobileMe account costs around $100 annually. But still here is the way you can sync your calendar if you’re using MobileMe:
- Go to settings and select Mail Accounts
- Turn on the sync for calendars option. When prompted about what to do with the data already on the phone, choose don’t merge.
- Now whenever you make a change to the calendar on any device, the same change will be automatically made on other devices.