How to Stream Videos / Music From iPhone to PS 3 Without Jailbreak ? One of the best solutions to stream media on your TV from your iPhone is Air Play using Apple TV. But what for those who don't have access to Apple TV? Well, an App from iTunes can help you to fix this problem only if you have a PS3. Yes, you can stream your iPhone Media on your PS3 by using iMediashare 3.3. Using this app you can stream Photos, Music and videos on your PS3 directly from iPhone.
What you Need?
- An iPhone
- A PS3
- iMediashare Download From iTunes [Free Version]/[Paid Version]
- Both devices should be on same Wifi Network
- Download iMediashare from Appstore and install it on your iPhone. Launch this App.
- Power up your PS3 and again Make sure that iPhone and PS3 on the same Wi-Fi Network.
- You iDevice will be pop up under Music, Photos and videos Tab on your PS3. And you will be able to Navigate through different stuff.
- That's it! Now, You can still back and Enjoy your iPhone Media content on your PS3.
What do you think about this App? Please let us know in the comments section below.