Wanna know how to increase Wi-Fi Speed on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch ? If you are one of those users who are having slower Wi-Fi connections on their iPhone, then we have a solution for you which will help you to increase Wireless network speed on iOS. This issue is basically due to the changing from one wireless Network to another network.
How to Increase Wi-Fi Speed on iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch with Faster DNS server :
To resolve this problem, we will basically add manually Custom DNS server, which will cause in improve of the network speed. For all those who don't have an idea about the DNS server, DNS stands for Domain Name System. It basically translate DNS server address in the form of digits, The better the DNS translate, the faster will be the speed of Browser. So, we will add a custom DNS which will help to increase the browser speed.To Add DNS server,
- open Settings and Click on WiFi.
- Select the network for which you want to set Custom DNS.
- Tap the Numbers in DNS and write the custom DNS server.
- Google DNS servers: 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- OpenDNS servers: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168