How to Fix iBooks Issue After 5.0.1 Untethered Jailbreak? As usually, We were facing iBook crashing issue after untethered jailbreak iOS 5.0.1. This issue is Apple's act of fighting back against jailbreak and it exists since the release of iBooks in iOS 4. But luckily we have a fix for this problem. There are two methods to get rid of this problem. One is that you can directly install a package from Cydia. But if the first method doesn't work for you, you can install a package manually to fix this problem.
How to Fix iBooks Issue After 5.0.1 Untethered Jailbreak :You can fix iBooks problem with one of the below two procedures :
1. Install from Cydia:
- Fire up cydia and Click on Manage
- In "Manage" hit "Sources", Click "Edit" and add a new source
- After adding the source, search for the Package "iBooksFix2". Download it and install it on your device.
2. Fix this Problem manually:
If the above method didn't work for you or you didn't find the package, you can manually install this package to fix this problem.
- Download this File [Download Link]
- SSH into your iPhone, And add the downloaded file in the following folder (Here's how to ssh your iDevice)
- Finally reboot your iPhone and you're done.
/var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstallIf the above mentioned folder doesn't exist, you can create it by yourself. You can also Copy this file, using iFunBox (a free file manager for iPhone), Simply connect your iPhone, Drag the above file in Cydia Packages on iFunbox