How To Change Your Siri Mic Color? Do you sometimes feel bored of the limitations and bounds Apple has on its own devices? Do you sometimes dream of changing everything from user interface of the iPhones and iPads to literally everything, all according to your needs and want to create a fully modified version of your iPhone that will suit your taste and style? Well that particular dream can’t come true as of now but I have a good feeling that it will in the times to come.
For now we are going to show you how to change the SIRI mic. color. I’m sure most of you are bored of looking at the same ol’ purple microphone color all the time. Well you can now change your Siri Mic color from the plain old purple to blue, yellow, red, or green.
The only thing you need to keep in mind is that only the jailbroken devices i.e. the iPod touch 3 / 4 and iPhone 3GS / 4 running iOS 5.x will work with this method. You will need a Siri Proxy Server which you will need to buy.
Here’s the step by step guide on how to change the Siri Mic color:
- Enter Cydia —>Manage—>Resources—> Edit—>Add
- Enter: repo.technetec.com
- Tap on the TechNetec repo, and select the mic color you want.
- Tap on install.
- This will reboot, if you didnt have WinterBoard. If you had it, it will say “Return to Cydia”.
- After you install, Open WinterBoard.
- Select on Themes. And select the preferred Siri color.