How to Enable FaceTime and iCloud over 3G on 5.0.1? The best thing about jailbreaking your iPhone is that it will break all the restrictions which Apple has imposed on their iOS version. One of such a limitation about the Apple’s legendary FaceTime, iCloud and Photo stream Programs is that they can only be used over Wi-Fi. So, you can access them only if you a Wi-Fi, But thanks to the developers over Cydia who made the 3G Unrestrictor which will allow users to use these apps over 3G.
According to Official 3G Unrestrictor Website:
3G Unrestrictor allows you to go around the iPhone's limitations and restrictions of not being able to use some applications like FaceTime, iCloud Backup, Photo Stream or high quality YouTube videos while on a mobile internet connection like 3G or EDGE as well as many other things.3G Unrestrictor, Actually fool the apps to assume that you are on Wi-Fi Network instead of 3G so that you can access all the apps via 3G. It is upgraded to the latest version which adds the support for iOS 5 and higher. Now, what 3G Unrestrictor can do? Here’s is the list of the apps which can be used via 3G.
- Enable Apple’s most amazing Video Calling FaceTime over 3G
- Backup your iPhone or iPad to iCloud using 3G.So; you can copy all your Photos to iCloud anytime from anywhere.
- Watch the HQ YouTube Videos over 3G instead of Wi-Fi
- Download Large Size downloads from iTunes and AppStore
- Play Online games from your iPhone or iPad over 3G
- 3rd party app support.
So, this is a must have application for every iPhone or iPad who can’t use these amazing features over 3G. This app comes in two versions. If you want to upgrade from previous 3G Unrestrictor version, than you can get this app only for $0.99 only while new users will have to spend $3.99 in the Cydia Store.
How to get this 3G Unrestrictor on iPhone or iPad to Enable FaceTime and iCloud over 3G on 5.0.1 :
- Open up Cydia from Home Screen
- Click on search and search for “3G Unrestrictor 5”
- Tap on it and Download it.