Download Sn0wbreeze 2.9 to Jailbreak 5.0.1 Untethered. Sn0wbreeze needs no introduction; it is a very popular jailbreaking tool which helps you update and Jailbreak your iDevice by preserving the basebands. This tool was developed by iH8sn0w two years ago from today to help the jailbreaking community. Well, the good news is that this tool has received a major update to support Pod2g’s jailbreak for iOS 5.0.1.
As posted on iH8sn0w’s Blog:
sn0wbreeze v2.9 [Two year anniversary]
- Happy birthday sn0wbreeze!
- Brought back old firmware support in one release!
- GUI Improvements
- You can now build IPSWs with TinyUmbrella/iFaith blobs!
- Removes OTA Updates/badge on iOS 5.x.x+ devices.
- Added an IPSW Downloader
- Built-in iREB functionality updated from newest iREB r5 module.
- Custom Packages in Expert actually works now. :P
- All supported firmwares in this release are untethered.
- A5 devices are NOT supported at this time due to no public DFU/iBoot exploit.
- Supports iOS 3.1.3
- Supports iOS 3.2.x
- Supports iOS 4.0.x
- Supports iOS 4.1
- Supports iOS 4.2.1 - 4.2.8
- Supports iOS 4.3 - 4.3.3
- Supports iOS 5.0.1
- iOS 4.3.4/4.3.5/4.4.x/5.0 support coming soon
The best thing about this release is that it will support all iOS versions except the iOS 4.3.4, 4.3.5 and 5.0, according to the developer the support for these firmwares will be included soon. However, this tool is not compatible with A5 devices, iPhone 4S and iPad 2. You can download the Sn0wbreeze 2.9 from the links given below:
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.9:
- Download Sn0wbreeze
22.214.171.124 for Windows [Click here]