No doubt, Apple App store is one of the main reason behind the success of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. With everyday, new apps are released with amazing and exciting features. But there are some limitations from Apple which will restrict the developers to do customize certain things.
Well, A new app is introduced in the app store which will allow users to add weather on the lockscreen without jailbreak. Many jailbreak tweaks are available in the Cydia which will allow users to customize their device but no such kind of tweaks are available in the App store. Lock Screen Weather is the 1st app of its on kind which will add live weather on the Lockscreen.
This app is also highly customized with many great features as shown in iTunes:
FEATURES:Besides many of its great features, this app also has a downside, if you want to activate this app you will have to play a track constantly on your iDevice. Moreover, it will also disable many notification sounds such as ringtones.
- Current weather conditions on your Lock Screen
- Optional five-day weather forecast displayed below current weather
- Tens of thousands of cities around the world supported
- Current weather and forecasts updated automatically and according to where you are (optional)
- Background sounds captured right in the nature (optional)
- Both Fahrenheit (℉) and Celsius (℃) scales supported
- Originally designed graphic assets reflecting every significant weather change
If you want to try this app, you can download it from iTunes for just $0.99.
Download Lock Screen Weather [iTunes Link]