Byat Tuesday, November 01, 2011
GarageBand turns your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument. Enjoy a full range of Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro — even if you’ve never played a note before. Plug an electric guitar into your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use the built-in microphone or a guitar to record, or capture any performance. Then mix up to eight tracks to create a song you can share.
Apart from being available for iPhone and iPod touch, Version 1.1 of GarageBand has the following new features:
- Universal app designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Create custom chords for Smart Instruments
- Support for 3/4 and 6/8 time signatures
- Reset song key without transposing original recordings
- Transpose songs in semitones or full octaves
- Additional quantization options for recordings including, straight, triplet and swing
- New audio export quality settings for AAC and AIFF (Uncompressed)
- Arpeggiator available in Smart Keyboard • Adjustable velocity settings for Touch Instruments
- Numerous enhancements, including automatic fade out and improved audio import options
GarageBand can now be downloaded on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch 3G, iPod touch 4G, iPad 1 and iPad 2 running iOS 4.3 firmware version. GarageBand costs $4.99.
Download GarageBand app for iPhone and iPod touch from iTunes App Store.
If you found this post useful, dont forget to click the +1 button =>