Byat Monday, October 03, 2011
According to BGR sources that Sprint will get iPhone 5 exclusively which will be a 4G WiMAX device. What about AT&T and Verizon ? the two carriers would launch iPhone 4S and they will get the iPhone 5 some time in the first quarter 2012 as an LTE device. What about the carriers wolrdwide ? According to the sources iPhone 5 will be available as 4G HSPA+ device as noted in some recent rumors.
Here's the features of the iPhone 4S which will be announced tomorrow :
The interesting in this report that we still have evidences about something called iPhone 5 ;)
- A low voltage Apple A5 CPU (it won’t be the same as the iPad 2 chip, clock for clock).
- Updated front and back camera sensors. FaceTime HD in the front, 8 megapixel 1080p HD video recording in the back.
- Multiband 3G Qualcomm chipset — North American & International GSM/UMTS/HSPA bands for AT&T and Global carriers, North American CDMA & International GSM/UMTS/HSPA bands for Verizon and Sprint.
- NFC support
- Metal or “premium” plastic on the back case.
- Here is what my source said about the iPhone 5 that will launch as a Sprint exclusive:
- Faster CPU.
- Larger 4-inch screen, similar to LG’s NOVA display but higher resolution.
- 1GB of RAM.
- Slightly larger design overall but thinner, and a larger battery.
- iPhone 5 exclusive software and APIs (Assistant).
- Dedicated Assistant button, possibly integrated with the new home button, “think gestures or a two-stage button like a camera shutter key)
If you found this post useful, dont forget to click the +1 button =>