SBSetting beta for iOS 5 has been released by BigBoss . iOS 5 release has been announced at October 4th in “let’s talk iPhone” event and iPhone 4S as well. SBSetting has many new features which will allow you to enjoy iOS 5 . In this post we will show this new features .
I have a lot of big changes coming to SBSettings for iOS5. For those of you on iOS5 already that want to test it, I should be releasing daily beta updates for it.
Here are some features:
- Notification center integration
- Your choice of using the old style window or the notification center. Or both.
- You choose which toggles to appear in notification and window sections.
- Current sbsettings toggles should be supported. Current themes should work in notification area as well.
- You get to choose what will show up in notification section. More button row, no more button row, the extra text, no extra text, the dock, the toggles, no toggles at all, or any combination of. The notification area is a limited screen resources so it’s up to you to decide how you want it used.
Screen shots :