Now you can try windows 8 Metro UI on your iPad .For sure you cannot setup windows on iPad so you cannot see windows 8 on your iPad , but we will introduce you steps to run Metro UI to run windows 8 on your iPad , and below you will find a video that shows you the interface of windows 8 on iPad using Metro UI.According to AppAdvice
First you will need:That’s it, Enjoy Metro UI on your iPad.
- Windows 8 installed on your computer or on a virtual machine.
- Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPad – Download it from HERE for $19.99
How to try Windows 8 Metro UI on iPad:
- Install Windows 8 developer edition on your computer or on a virtual machine.
- Download Splashtop Remote Desktop iPad app.
- Install Splashtop Streamer on your Windows 8 – Download from HERE
- Set up Splashtop Streamer on your computer and set a your password.
- Run Splashtop Remote Desktop on your iPad
- When your computer appears, select it