Byat Sunday, April 24, 2011
iPhone Dev Team has just released PwnageTool 4.3.2 to bring untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.3.2 to iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, iPod touch 3G, iPad 1 and AppleTV. As you now Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 can also untethered jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 for all above devices, but PwnageTool 4.3.2 allow who rely on unlock to keep their old unlockable baseband on iOS 4.3.2 so that they can use ultrasn0w to unlock their devices.
Note : If you rely on unlock and want Windows Guide you can follow this guide (Sn0wbreeze Windows)
- iPhone 4, 3GS
- iPod Touch 4G, 3G
- iPad 1 (Unfortunately iPad 2 still not supported)
- Apple TV 2G.
Step 1: Run PwnageTool in “Expert mode” and then select the device you want to jailbreak.
Step 2: Browse for iOS 4.3.2 IPSW firmware for your device.
Step 3: Click on“Build” -as shown in the below screenshot- to start creating custom 4.3.2 firmware file
Step 4: PwnageTool will now start building your custom 4.3.2 .ipsw file for your device
Step 5: Now follow the following steps to enter DFU mode using PwnageTool:
- Hold Power and Home buttons for 10 seconds
- Now release the Power button but continue holding the Home button for 10 more seconds
- You device should now be in DFU mode
- Start iTunes.
- Click on your device icon from the sidebar in iTunes.
- Press and hold left “alt” (option) button on Mac, or Left “Shift” button if you are on Windows on the keyboard and then click on “Restore” button in the iTunes and then release this button.
Now iTunes asking you to select the location for your custom firmware 4.3.2 file. Select the pre-jailbroken custom 4.3.2 firmware .ipsw file, then click on “Open”.
Step 9: iTunes will now restore the firmware on your iOS device. (this will take 10 minutes) then enjoy your untethered jailbreak on iOS 4.3.2
How to unlock iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3.2:
You can follow this guide to unlock your iPhone 4, 3G running jailbroken iOS 4.3.2
If you found this post useful, dont forget to click the +1 button =>