Few minutes ago we broke the news with the Chronic dev big surprise which is the Greenpois0n jailbreak for iPhone 4/3GS and iPod touch 4G on iOS 4.1 and iPad on iOS 3.2.2, as usual we prepared for you the how to guide to jailbreak your iPhone 4/3GS on iOS 4.1 with Greenpois0n jailbreak.
STEP 1: Download Greenpois0n jailbreak (link at the end)
STEP 2: Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB then launch Greenpois0n jailbreak application and hit "Prepare to Jailbreak (DFU)" button.
- Now you have to press and hold the sleep button for 2 seconds.
- Continue holding sleep, then press and hold home for 10 seconds.
- Now release sleep button but keep holding home for 15 seconds.
STEP 9: After your device restart you will find the Cydia icon, Congratulations.
limera1n jailbreak, don't follow this guide, as it will has no added value.
Since there is no way to unlock 05.14.02 / 2.10.04 basebands, you should upgrade to iOS 4.1 with preserving your baseband before using Greenpois0n jailbreak by following our guide posted here.
Download iOS 4.1 for iPhone 4/3GS.
Download Greenpois0n jailbreak for iOS 4.1.
You may also like:
- Save SHSH Blobs of iOS 4.1 Now, Apple About to Patch Limera1n Untethered Hack [Warning].
- LimeSn0w to Unlock iOS 4.1 On its Way By Geohot?
- PwnageTool Coming Out This Weekend to Jailbreak Apple TV 2G and iPhone 3GS.